Small Caravelle Parts Query...

pixelmix

The second hand T6 Caravelle I picked up a while back is missing the cover for the sliding door mechanism (left hand / passenger side door). Can someone please let me know the part number so that I can track down a replacement to keep the mechanism clean?

IMG_2496.jpg

Separately, I've kicked the Caravelle light cover in the driver's door. I glued it back together before but it came loose again so I want to cheaply replace the cover. I can only find whole light units online. Is it possible to get a replacement just for the plastic cover piece? I am just going with the light without the cover per the photo just now.

IMG_2497.jpg

Finally, as an aside (and since it seems silly to start a new thread for this) do vans come with this piece of 3M tape or similar from the factory? I suspect that a previous owner added it but I'm considering removing it, as it just highlights any dirt on the edge of it when grubby. I can't see what purpose this really serves (just in front of the rear wheel arch)?

IMG_2494.jpg

Thanks!

@Pauly will be able to supply the parts from the forum shop. The protective tape is fitted at the factory :thumbsup:

Any dealer can supply those two parts or if you want to pay a bit extra for postage I can send them to you

Can you pm me your vin number then I can hats the parts I go for your specific vehicle and save any cock ups, eg the hinge cover is different for manual vs elec doors

Back