Slidepods products

Ohh la la I must say!

Love a funky green like that!

Does it all fold down and get tucked back under the table?

They make some really nice kit, i am looking at their Kombi pod (different from the one pictured above), its a rear mounted kitchen setup on rails that slides out from the rear of the van, the really cool bit is that i can fold the back of the seats down and the slidepod extends out to meet the rear of the seat and forms a full width full length bed in the rear of the van.
I was looking at a triple rock n roll/rib setup but looking at these pods i can have a bed and a kitchen setup for less than the price of the seats i was previously looking at

Took a sneaky pic of a van they are working for LV, they do full conversions/fit outs/pop tops etc
This one has gloss upper grill and badge with gloss lower fog trims, looked quite nice
IMG_2463.JPG

Last edited:
The Kombi version sounds perfect for me because if i am correct i think it is removable so i can use the van for work in the week and camper at the weekend.

Also on a side note, that pure grey look stunning.

Looks great. Cant fully picture how the seat / bed idea works. What seats would I need to do this?

Loving the gloss black front grills.

They do. I have 2+1 and fold flat. Iam loving this idea although it will be a little pricey.

Ooooooo... A good fix for keeping it commercially acceptable if the kitchen unit just lifts out!

Reactions: Rob
Seriously like the look and idea of the Kombi Slidepod - do you know how much they are @Pauly?

@surf-report
Unfortunately i forgot to pick up the price list before i left but the standard models are £1900-2000 these are listed on there website.
Will have to double check the exact price of the kombi pod/bed setup but its not that far away from these prices and depends on options and water tank style you choose
They come with a standard water container or you can upgrade to under slung tank and options include shower hose fittings and additional electrics/lighting

Oh without a doubt but I was more meaning the slide pod kitchen unit as well. If I am honest I prefer these to a rock n roll and fixed kitchen option because by being able to remove them really does mean that you can get the best of both worlds especially for me.

Thats my situation, fit the pod for summer and trips away and remove when doing the school run and day to day stuff

Reactions: Rob
Yes but do you think I could put one through the books? Lol

Great concept would love to get one of these for mine, would go down a treat when camping :) would like to see one in the flesh though might have to get myself down to one of the camping and caravan shows.

Back