Sites I’ve booked until 2022

Alan Ginger

Psychiatric Nurse (retired)
T6 Guru
Here are my campsites booked until April 2022: no idea how many I will be able to visit - it is better to live in hope.

March Grafham Water.
April Buxton
May Ashridge
June Broadway
July Grafham Water
August Lowestoft
September Battle
October Brockenhurst
November Chatsworth
December Henley
January Ashridge
January (2nd trip) Chaple Lane
February Broadway
March Grafham Water
April 2022 Buxton

Road Trip for the year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done. We have just booked a couple in England for May and early July, and I’m thinking about a week in Scotland too at some point.

Pete

Well done. We have just booked a couple in England for May and early July, and I’m thinking about a week in Scotland too at some point.

Pete
Unless my grandaughter is with us I don't usually like to decide where I'm staying more than a day ahead, but I must admit I think the next 12/18 months may need a bit more advance planning - Britain's camping sites are going to be pretty crowded.

Nice one! At the rate we are going, we will be relying on pitching up at relatives’ and friends’ gardens!!!

Two days in Cardiff in June for the Rammstein concert, and looking where we can go for the rest of the week, but can see it getting postponed again :rolleyes:

We're currently hovering about booking sites as the camping clubs can't really tell at the moment what sites intend to be fully open ie. toilet blocks and washing facilities... nope not using wet wipes!:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Four different sites booked for three potential holidays, that's from the start of May to the start of July... a total of 15 nights spread over 8 weeks... I can't sleep with all the excitement, what could possibly go wrong?:unsure:

Book them, use a chemical toilet if you have to and yes wet wipes if needed. We have been stuck inside for so loooong! I'm going wet wipes or not!

• Haha
We're currently hovering about booking sites as the camping clubs can't really tell at the moment what sites intend to be fully open ie. toilet blocks and washing facilities... nope not using wet wipes!:cautious:
Well, if you don’t fancy the wet wipes.... @Dellmassive did demo a battery-powered washer recently!

Winchcombe C&CC at Easter. Not confident, but needed to book something.

Also have a week across Yorkshire booked for 1st week of May. Boris has promised me at least one shot by then, so hopefully they will all be open :think smile bounce:

I can see an Easter holiday trip being wild camping in a suitably located Wickes or B&Q car park, there's a nice little B&Q in Weymouth by the train station, literally on the sea front and I need some white grout for the shower tiles... make that four holidays!:whistle:

4 sites booked so far, I can see our easter trip getting cancelled though. Hopefully this year we get to Cornwall after having last years trip cancelled.

We're booked into two sites in Cornwall at the start of July, MacDonalds Farm near Padstow and I think it's Stavick Park about 2 miles outside of St Ives, booked Thursday this week and there was plenty of space but then it's just the two of us.

That MacDonalds Farm looks good - a young family have bought it and are developing it. We are in Looe this year but hope to whizz by and have a look at it.

We're booked into two sites in Cornwall at the start of July, MacDonalds Farm near Padstow and I think it's Stavick Park about 2 miles outside of St Ives, booked Thursday this week and there was plenty of space but then it's just the two of us.
Were booked onto padstow touring park for july 2021, we were meant to go in 2020 but that got cancelled

I got the idea from @Landyspeed on his thread but just making a concerted effort to escape cabin fever here in Mordor.
20200921_105551.jpg
Late September last year above Robin Hood's Bay, stuck in the van all day due to the huge fat cars parked either side jamming us in but at least we had a view!20200921_105551.jpg

• Wow
Back