Single seats with seatbelts option

DB3000

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi, please don't shoot me down!

Anyone seen/fitted these?

Tried sourcing genuine ones and been willing to pay going rates (7-900) but just can't get any (I need 2).

Saw the above and look like an option? I would only need then in on weekends/now and then.

Thanks

Not seen them before. My only observation is the floor brackets have quite a long recessed channel. You’d need to check the depth to ensure they will work with your existing flooring.

No mention of crash testing in the advert - perhaps check out the safety credentials too.

Just picked up 2X of these in black with runners for £300. Will let you know how the installation goes

I have three of these single seats in rear of my van. Two outer with armrests. Got complete with floor brackets and fixing bolts. They are typically taken from tourneo customs before doing notability conversions. Cracking seats, very comfy. Can fold up on themselves, down on themselves and brackets allow two fixing positions approx 6inch forward or back. I have a piece of paper from independent vehicle insurance assessor signing off install.

Back