Sold Single Seat Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotandCold

T6 Guru
I have a drivers seat base for sale, it could be used for the passenger side if the handbrake bracket is removed.
I bought a spare base so I could re-weld the handbrake bracket lower down to clear the seat when swivelled. This is the original base from my van. I live in Shropshire and I do travel a lot for work, so may be able to deliver or meet up.
I am looking for £90 plus carriage

FA0E296A-D6B1-47FF-B99E-EA68786044BB.jpeg

I have a drivers seat base for sale, it could be used for the passenger side if the handbrake bracket is removed.
I bought a spare base so I could re-weld the handbrake bracket lower down to clear the seat when swivelled. This is the original base from my van. I live in Shropshire and I do travel a lot for work, so may be able to deliver or meet up.

View attachment 17938
If you are ever passing Newcastle I would give you £50 for it as I am looking to do the same .

View attachment 17938
Hi mate
Have you still got the base for sale. If so would you accept £60. I can collect next weekend.
Thanks
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back