Wanted Single middle seat for second row

I do - in Pandu fabric from a 9k miler - but the floor brackets haven't been removed yet and I am a bit far south of you. Last one I tracked on eBay went for £226 (for info). I intend to put them all (3x singles and 1x triple) onto eBay when the brackets come out, not sure exactly when that will be but got to be soon, the R&R bed has been on order for a while now.

I do - in Pandu fabric from a 9k miler - but the floor brackets haven't been removed yet and I am a bit far south of you. Last one I tracked on eBay went for £226 (for info). I intend to put them all (3x singles and 1x triple) onto eBay when the brackets come out, not sure exactly when that will be but got to be soon, the R&R bed has been on order for a while now.
If he wants that seat I go from Devon to Scotland twice a month 10 on 4 off can collect and drop off if its not to far off my route

Cheers. I'm going from 2 +1 to 1+1, got the brackets so will get them in place and when the right seat comes along get it.
I may even sell my 2+1 with leather covers together with front seat leather covers.

Cheers. I'm going from 2 +1 to 1+1, got the brackets so will get them in place and when the right seat comes along get it.
I may even sell my 2+1 with leather covers together with front seat leather covers.
I am about to go from a triple bench to 1+1+1 picked sets and brackets up yesterday and had a full set of reinforcing brackets delivered today.

Back