Found Simora triple rear seat

D11nyd

Wanted triple rear seat in simora
Ideally complete with seat belts and brackets rubber floor etc
Located in Manchester but willing to travel

Anything considered

Cheers

I'm looking to sell our rear seat shortly. Its a triple in Simora and happy to sell it with the rubber floor, tie downs and seat belts. Looking to keep the brackets installed in case we need an additional seat. I'm located West Midlands but would be happy to meet in the middle/up by you depending on agreement. It's in a 17 plate van in very good condition. It's a LWB van but I guess rubber could be cut if its SWB

I'm looking to sell our rear seat shortly. Its a triple in Simora and happy to sell it with the rubber floor, tie downs and seat belts. Looking to keep the brackets installed in case we need an additional seat. I'm located West Midlands but would be happy to meet in the middle/up by you depending on agreement. It's in a 17 plate van in very good condition. It's a LWB van but I guess rubber could be cut if its SWB
I will msg you
Cheers

The load lashing holes will be wrong if trying to use a LWB rubber floor in an SWB

Back