Sold Silver Sportline Wheels + tyres £600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luton Carper

VIP Member
Hi all. I need to create some space in my garage so if anyone is interested (or friends) I have four Sportline wheels and tyres for sale. Two wheels have minor scuffs but all rims clean and never curbed. Two tyres have a reasonable amount of tread, other two barely legal. Only used them for a year. Collection or meet half way to Luton.

809C45A4-5742-41CE-B84B-8B557FCD56F0_1_201_a.jpeg

2198F6DC-F068-4EE4-8EC3-AE9D483E8D1A.jpeg

Hi all. I need to create some space in my garage so if anyone is interested (or friends) I have four Sportline wheels and tyres for sale. Two wheels have minor scuffs but all rims clean and never curbed. Two tyres have a reasonable amount of tread, other two barely legal. Only used them for a year. Collection or meet half way to Luton.

View attachment 82967

View attachment 82968

Price?

Thanks for the reply, not for me unfortunately.
I'm looking for t32 rated.
The wheels are rated 860kg each corner. If the tyres not the ones for t32 then ye could always bin them or stick'em up for sale here or ebay. Personally I'd stick 4 new tyres on 255 wide for a bit more tread.

The wheels are rated 860kg each corner. If the tyres not the ones for t32 then ye could always bin them or stick'em up for sale here or ebay. Personally I'd stick 4 new tyres on 255 wide for a bit more tread.
Yes, I know the wheels are load rated. I've just given away two tyres over the weekend to a mate that would have fitted.
They're not my first choice of wheel tbh, it was only because of being local-ish and if the tyres were suitable.

Glws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back