Silver 204 Highline 4motion

Parker

Hi all, here is my works van. Hopefully a few mods will be done to her along the way.

The current spec is:
T6
T32
LWB
twin sliding doors
rear tailgate
Sportline front splitter and rear spoiler
2nd battery & split charge
Discover media radio with AppConnect
plyline

Things on the to do list are:
Sign writting
Side bars
Custom roof rack
Range Rover Evoque 20" alloys
General grabber tyres
Wind deflectors
Sill protectors
Custom floor mats

IMG_2356[2].JPG

whats your thoughts on the sportline front spoiler parker??

Hi all, here is my works van. Hopefully a few mods will be done to her along the way.

Things on the to do list are:
Sign writting
Side bars
Custom roof rack
Range Rover Evoque 20" alloys
General grabber tyres
Wind deflectors
Sill protectors
Custom floor mats

View attachment 7453
I'm guessing by your occupation, the choice of 4motion, no mention of lowering and the intention to fit General Grabber tyres that the van may spend a fair bit of time off-road? So the choice of 20" rims means you will need quite a low profile tyre fitted- do you not think it may be better going to 18" max if you are not intending using your fitted Devonports and getting a decent size side-wall profile to soak up all the bumps?
Just imho of course.

I'm guessing by your occupation, the choice of 4motion, no mention of lowering and the intention to fit General Grabber tyres that the van may spend a fair bit of time off-road? So the choice of 20" rims means you will need quite a low profile tyre fitted- do you not think it may be better going to 18" max if you are not intending using your fitted Devonports and getting a decent size side-wall profile to soak up all the bumps?
Just imho of course.
Which 20" GG are you thinking of fitting? And which size?

:thumbsup:
Just imho of course.

And in my opinion too

whats your thoughts on the sportline front spoiler parker??
Its growing on me more and more, when it first came I wasn't sure at all. The corners looked a bit square and stuck out but now I think it will suit the bigger wheels when i get them on

Just imho of course.
I hear what your saying, we ran a T5 with 20" Range Rover supercharged alloys and general grabbers on and the ride was alright. We don't do that much off-road but when we do go in fields we can be towing big exhibition trailers. She won't need lowering when it gets full of gear! ;)

Back