Silent Coat

John66809

T6 Pro
Going to start sound proofing my Kombi. Is Silent coat the best stuff? Best place to get it from.

Iv just put it in mine and I think it’s ace. Easy to apply and stick very well. Doesn’t smell or anything like that.

Iv only done the silent coat so far as I wanted to evaluate the result.
Going over bumps and potholes is a dull thud now rather than a bang. Road noise is reduced in tone. So it’s a thumbs up from
me.

Best place is, The Sound Deadening Shop

Iv just put it in mine and I think it’s ace. Easy to apply and stick very well. Doesn’t smell or anything like that.

Iv only done the silent coat so far as I wanted to evaluate the result.
Going over bumps and potholes is a dull thud now rather than a bang. Road noise is reduced in tone. So it’s a thumbs up from
me.

Best place is, The Sound Deadening Shop
Did mine earlier this year made a big difference. I got mine from Amazon

I think the trick is not to go too mental with it. Cover the wheel aches in a patchwork but with the rest just put a single sheet in the middle of the large panels. Any more and your into diminishing returns because two pads don’t have twice the effect. I bought a bulk pack of 40. Iv done the sides and wheel arches. Didn’t do the roof because that’s going at some point. And the floor is getting a thick rubber mat.

Just done both kombi sliding doors rear quarters and wheel arches up to now. The difference is very noticeable. Used 30 sheets. Tailgate next. Don't know about the roof and floor is it a good idea to do the front doors too.

Just done both kombi sliding doors rear quarters and wheel arches up to now. The difference is very noticeable. Used 30 sheets. Tailgate next. Don't know about the roof and floor is it a good idea to do the front doors too.
Did back panels roof and sliding door on my Kombi too, decided not to bother with the floor. Tried to remove tailgate panel but was difficult to get switch out so left it for now

Back