Shuttle sliding door trim after sliding windows fitted

T6newbie

I’ve just had (aftermarket) sliding windows fitted to my T6 shuttle. I’m in need of a small trim piece to fit between the sliding window and the blind cassette as the original (non sliding) trim is too big on the lower passenger side sliding door. Does anyone know of part numbers/a solution before I trim the part?

Drivers side is a different design and fits just fine.
Thank you

DB1DD4E1-8857-49A4-8477-B50F4079AFEF.jpeg

B0F13870-E2FE-4D33-BCBB-12079A4198E7.jpeg

pm me your vin number and i will see what i can do later

I’ve just had (aftermarket) sliding windows fitted to my T6 shuttle. I’m in need of a small trim piece to fit between the sliding window and the blind cassette as the original (non sliding) trim is too big on the lower passenger side sliding door. Does anyone know of part numbers/a solution before I trim the part?

Drivers side is a different design and fits just fine.
Thank you

View attachment 111956

View attachment 111957
Did you manage to find one ?

Hi yes Pauly gave me part number 7H9863338C which with a bit of Googling I tracked down and ordered from the main dealer (under £20 from memory). It did need a bit of shaping to fit but ten minutes and a steady hand did it - much easier than shaping the original part to fit. Thanks

Hi yes Pauly gave me part number 7H9863338C which with a bit of Googling I tracked down and ordered from the main dealer (under £20 from memory). It did need a bit of shaping to fit but ten minutes and a steady hand did it - much easier than shaping the original part to fit. Thanks
Hi all,

I’m struggling to work out if I can change the roller blind on my t6 I have x2 sliding doors and the Caravelle leather door cards I have bought have one that is meant for non opening windows, so the question is can I just buy a part (plastic cut out piece part number below.

7H9863338C71N it’s black.​

or do I need to buy the whole roller blind with the opening window cover? Hope this makes sense?? Also does anyone know where I can buy the clips?? Any help would really be appreciated @Pauly Cheers Rick

Back