Show Us Your Classic Car

no, not a Tourino, it's a Mustang II, initially released as a 4cylinder and V6, made during the Suez oil crisis, this was one of the first V8's they made, was originally sent to a dealers in Arcadia, Los Angeles.
This is the other project, a 1975 Dodge Tradesman, it's not finished, but its come a long way since we first got it.

thumbnail.jpg

This is the last classic car I had. To get enough money together to buy my latest van I had to sell a few things laying around and this was one of them.

BEA04E3B-B392-444F-A06C-493439AE8CBE.jpeg

I do still help my dad look after his 1947 E04A Ford Anglia though.

F672EFB2-B515-4845-B4B7-4142B4CB76BE.jpeg

This is the last classic car I had. To get enough money together to buy my latest van I had to sell a few things laying around and this was one of them.

View attachment 175328

I do still help my dad look after his 1947 E04A Ford Anglia though.

View attachment 175329
That’s nice. I’m a bit of a sucker for classic car rallies. Where’s that one?
This has brought out Mick the geek. Looks like a “Y” behind your Anglia and a bit like a Thunderbird behind the Mini but not quite right. Late 50s Plymouth, Studebaker, Olds, Buick? Or an early 60s Chrysler perhaps when all the manufacturers made their cars like spaceships.

Last edited:
That’s nice. I’m a bit of a sucker for classic car rallies. Where’s that one?
This has brought out Mick the geek. Looks like a “Y” behind your Anglia and a bit like a Thunderbird behind the Mini but not quite right. Late 50s Plymouth, Studebaker, Olds, Buick? Or an early 60s Chrysler perhaps when all the manufacturers made their cars like spaceships.

Thanks.
It was a town fayre type thing earlier in the summer. All kinds of classics were on show.

Back