Seatskinz

carlg

204 DSG Highline Kombi MY23
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Just wondering if any body had used seatskinz recently.
Any reviews .

I was looking for covers and looked at these . Companies house shows liquidators went in September 2017.

I have contacted them ,they are still going .

How long did they take to arrive,and did you pay upfront.
Would you recommend them
I was messing about. I would like to order some with yellow not orange like comes up in that link but I would need to talk to my wife first

Hi waited four weeks longer than they had said so three months then the the seat covers were not what I ordered or had paid for,wrong colour in parts and wrong fabric in other parts, material missing in another part of seat cover> they have responded by e,mail to admit this but no official apologies or explanation.the covers were for my T5 double and single for the front and the same again for second row of seats they do look good but customer relations not good a case of we have your £600 so what

Hi waited four weeks longer than they had said so three months then the the seat covers were not what I ordered or had paid for,wrong colour in parts and wrong fabric in other parts, material missing in another part of seat cover> they have responded by e,mail to admit this but no official apologies or explanation.the covers were for my T5 double and single for the front and the same again for second row of seats they do look good but customer relations not good a case of we have your £600 so what
Wish you had posted this earlier as I have now paid them and waiting for my covers .
Did you get sorted or are you still waiting.

Back