Seats With No Armrests

Tatt250

probably already a topic on this but I’m just sorting out getting my seats retrimmed as there boggo standard start line spec and would really like the addition of armrests as on the highline,does anyone know if this is a retrofit or direct where can I get some ,any help please

It can be done on T5 seats so I'd reckon you could on T6. You pick up arm rests on eBay but they're not that cheap.

@Tatt250 I am in the same position soI have sent an email to Kiravans who have them for sale on ebay requesting advice... I'll let you know if I hear anything.:thumbsup:

Ok seen them on eBay about 150 keeping an eye out,probably gonna end up getting those comes with all relevant fixtures

Yeah I've seen those but I need to remove the seat cover to know which set of brakets will fit as there seems to be at least 2 different ones :cautious:

I picked up a set, complete with brackets, for my T6 from Kernow Transporters when on holiday in Cornwall last year. They charged me £130 rather than £150 as I went there to get them. Was a bit of a challenge locating their premises though, half way up a single track hill road!

Nice one wil be ordering from them having come from armchair driving in a Range Rover it’s the only comfort I really miss

Back