Sad news - member Leeroy33 Lee Wilson

Sad news indeed. I enjoyed reading his posts, and seeing photos of his lovely T6.
Thoughts go out to his family.

Again pretty much echoing this thread sad news and never met the chap, on a separate note the chap that started the tread did you know him well ? What if we as a collective group of members do a virtual whip round and sort some flowers out if you know his family and you wouldn’t mind organising it
Thanks guys for your words of condolence. We use to be neighbours until about 3 years ago. Lee started his T6 project after seeing mine, his build was awesome and he loved that bud so much. His family are trying to raise money for his funeral. Plus another neighbour and I are trying to assist with the sale of his bus, to help the family. If anyone is or knows anyone who would be interested in buying it, please pm me.
Here is the link to the just giving page his family setup. Any contributions I’m sure would be gratefully received by his family.

I think the thread ( what have you bought for your van today ) should only be allowed to be commented on this week if you’ve donated If you can buy bits you can help Lee’s family out

Thanks mate, just replied with a just giving link.
Thanks for sharing this @Clydiee. Terrible shame, 38 is no age. Glad we can help out the family through their grief and assist with laying him to rest. Donation made.
I think @Niknak sums it up well, you are not allowed to spend on your van this month until you’ve donated.
I know first hand the supporting and giving nature of members of this forum, who helped me pay to get my Daughter to Ireland to compete for Team GBR, so I am sure others will equally “pay it forward” to help Lee’s family out.

Iv just made a donation is it worth putting the transporter on here
May be someone interested in it on the forum
I’m glad his family don’t have the extra worries of paying for funeral etc as they don’t come cheap
Good to see there’s some top people on here

I don’t agree with the notion that the Forum would tell people how they spend their dosh…..absolutely fine to invite them to consider making a donation. After that, it is down to individual choice.
I do think that people who know the family could give some advice/guidance on how to sell his van via the forum (and avoid transaction fees etc!)
I will get off my soapbox now!!!

Iv just made a donation is it worth putting the transporter on here
May be someone interested in it on the forum
I’m glad his family don’t have the extra worries of paying for funeral etc as they don’t come cheap
Good to see there’s some top people on here
Like o said in my earlier reply, if anyone is interested in purchasing his van, pm me and I’ll put you in touch with the family. Reason for this is, the family is obviously struggling to come to terms with their loss, so rather than dealing with multiply cold enquiries etc. Myself and another friend/neighbour are trying to minimise their stress levels with organising the clearing of Lee’s home, possessions etc. Hope you understand. Truly overwhelmed by all the heart warming comments from you guys, just lovely! ❤️

Like o said in my earlier reply, if anyone is interested in purchasing his van, pm me and I’ll put you in touch with the family. Reason for this is, the family is obviously struggling to come to terms with their loss, so rather than dealing with multiply cold enquiries etc. Myself and another friend/neighbour are trying to minimise their stress levels with organising the clearing of Lee’s home, possessions etc. Hope you understand. Truly overwhelmed by all the heart warming comments from you guys, just lovely! ❤
Good on you @Clydiee, I’m sure your support and assistance is just what the family needs, because often it is so hard to ask for help.

Back