Running out of space in a kombi

Danny1964Boy

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I seem to not have space in my build for both a diesel heater and sub woofer. Where else can they go other than under the seat? It’s standard LWB twin slider kombi.

There's plenty of space in the shop to leave the sub, upgrade the speakers, add some quality sound deadening and maybe an amp and you'll be golden.

Diesel heater can be fitted under the van in the OEM position

That's what i intend to do ...........sub under drivers seat, night heater under the van with the output in the B pillar and amp and leisure battery/electrics under the double passenger seat. Only downside is you can't fit a swivel seat but i'm happy with it just folding.

That's what i intend to do ...........sub under drivers seat, night heater under the van with the output in the B pillar and amp and leisure battery/electrics under the double passenger seat. Only downside is you can't fit a swivel seat but i'm happy with it just

That’s because you have double passenger? I have captains and need both to swivel. Great solution.

That’s because you have double passenger? I have captains and need both to swivel. Great solution.

That makes it slightly more complicated......i'm sure @Absolut5 said the sub will work with a swivel seat but amp location will need another solution.

Sub can be fitted under swivels ..

many options on fitting items in these , even to fitting the amp behind a rear quarter panel,

we always have the answer in squeezing electrics, audio, heaters into these

Back