Carpet mats - Rugs for Bugs

Hi, sorry I know you're post is from 2017...

Do these step mats have a sticky backing? I'm thinking of getting some but am wondering if they ever slide around when getting in and out? Thanks
No, mine didn’t, you need some double sided Tessa tape (or similar)

Last edited:
Hi, sorry I know you're post is from 2017...

Do these step mats have a sticky backing? I'm thinking of getting some but am wondering if they ever slide around when getting in and out? Thanks
I think mine came with double sided tape., I have changed the front tape a couple of times but rear is still original tape

Ordered the floor carpet for the velle passenger floor area great fit and superb quality I’ll even go to say better quality than the VW fronts mats I have fitted.

You can still use the rails for the seats and table. View attachment 20990 Ordered Sunday delivered Tuesday can’t ask for more than that highly recommend them if your after some new mats :thumbsup:
Stunning seats! Where did you get those done? I’m impressed and just a little bit jealous!!!

Just want to say, after reading this forum I ordered some front and rear matts, and door storage matts from Rugs for bugs for my T6.1.
they are top quality and fit perfectly, I would highly recommend to Anyone looking for interior matting

Hi, looking for mats for my T6.1, would you mind posting a pic? (never heard of door storage mats before seeing on their website, are they good?)

Hi everyone, just wanted to say I received my order from Rugs for Bugs today, some mats for the door pockets. Must say I am absolutely delighted with the quality and speed of service and the price is an absolute bargain, highly recommended

20211122_153708.jpg

20211122_153600.jpg

I'll let you know soon, I've just ordered set today after being delighted with the door set

I’m not a messy person but coming to the conclusion that carpet type mats in the cab just creates work.
Rubber is king.

It was interesting watching the CH4 build of the new Land Rover Defender where they made a point of stating they’d innovativly reversed the usual carpet arrangement and put a full fitted rubber liner then luxury carpet mats over the top.

We’ve been doing that for years!!

Very happy with the service and quality, I got the cab Matt, door matts and pocket matts. Fit perfectly and stops them annoying rattles 10/10

Back