Carpet mats - Rugs for Bugs

Great. Ordered mine and turned up 9 days later. They arw made to order so wouldnt expect a fast turn-around.

Agreed nick is a nice guy bumped into him at vanwest at the weekend and stopped for a chat he sounds very busy

I have also had the door carpets and step carpets from him nice carpets great fit.

Me being me, I can't stop re-blacking the step under the carpet which means the carpet doesn't stick anymore

Popped into Rugs for Bugs in Pershore Worcestershire last week, made up a full set of interior rugs with ‘Cadbury purple’ edging, great quality, good fit, fair price and all round great people!

Run by enthusiasts for enthusiasts, cannot recommend them enough

5E88BC17-F199-4FFD-BBE8-A2C036485465.jpeg

yes, Nick is great bloke, we popped in to see him the other week.. we have the same stripe in our California ;)

Ordered the floor carpet for the velle passenger floor area great fit and superb quality I’ll even go to say better quality than the VW fronts mats I have fitted.

You can still use the rails for the seats and table. 12E47997-5914-4617-9B32-B985F5C1DB87.jpeg Ordered Sunday delivered Tuesday can’t ask for more than that highly recommend them if your after some new mats :thumbsup:

We ordered a mat for the front to fit with two swivel seats and cheekily asked if they would make us a large rectangular mat with rounded corners to match for the floor in the back.
No problem they said just send measurements, which I did, and they arrived a few days later.
Great quality and super finish - very impressed.

Been waiting over 4 weeks now for my order of Kombi mats front and rear .
They are moving location so I’m told ! Bit frustrating.
I have had replies to my emails, empty promises!

I shall wait some more!

Will be worth the wait mate, l did’t personally have to wait that long to be honest but I would definitely order from them again :)

They are deffo moving and Nick does care about his customers but quite laid back, sure he will come through.

Back