Roof/body imperfections near sliding door

BIgben

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Has anyone else noticed anything where the roof meets the side of the van at the rear corner of the sliding door?
My mate pointed it out to me on mine. Big enough to be able to feel, kind of like the metal has been pinched when it was being put together.
Had a look at my mates T5 and there seems to be a bit of an imperfection on his too. I'll see if I can get some pictures if anything will show up. Is this something anyone else is aware of as a known issue?

Not noticed but the stamping leaves a bit to be desired around the b pillar where the sliding door meets the glass, to be expected as it's quite a complex shape.

yup.....noticed it the other day when I'd detailed it. Tbh, I'm not getting bent out of shape......no pun intended! I've just accepted it's not a Bentley......it's a vw and it's really not that noticeable........maybe, I'm missing the point?

yup.....noticed it the other day when I'd detailed it. Tbh, I'm not getting bent out of shape......no pun intended! I've just accepted it's not a Bentley......it's a vw and it's really not that noticeable........maybe, I'm missing the point?
I'm keeping in shape about it too!
I just had images pop up in my mind of that fault in the tailgate of the t5s. Kind of like that crack that grew as the tail gate that got slammed more and more!

To be honest Bb.....I'm not sure mine would show up on a photo? The paintwork colour might be instrumental here.......maybe on a white van, it wouldn't show? I have a feeling blackberry will show every imperfection and car park ding that your average disrespectful, envious d*ckhead WILL inflict on it!

To be honest Bb.....I'm not sure mine would show up on a photo? The paintwork colour might be instrumental here.......maybe on a white van, it wouldn't show? I have a feeling blackberry will show every imperfection and car park ding that your average disrespectful, envious d*ckhead WILL inflict on it!
Every ding and rain spot! I know what you mean.
2nd day of having the van I had to leave it in Gatwick long stay... Drove all the around for ages until I found one of those large corner parking spots.

Back