Rolls royce wheels: tyre advice please

I have bought a set of 20" rolls royce ‘420’ staggered wheels for my t6 caravelle. They are 8.5" wide at the front and 9.5" at the rear.

My plan was to fit 275 35 20 all around, however the garage has recomended that I fit a smaller size tyre on the front because they are bulging. So my question is does anyone know what tyre size to fit on the front to match the 275 rears? We've ordered 255 45 20 to try tomorrow.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Try asking the good people at new wave customs, think they just rolled out a conversion with some on ;)

Mine are only 19s but they are 8.5" fronts so 'tyre bulge' wise I guess diameter doesn't matter?

I'm running 245/45 front, 275/40 rear (on a 10.5" rim)

Front close up photo for tyre fit. Personally I don't like my fronts as they are too chunky but 245/45/19 is narrowest and lowest profile I can find with adequate load rating

IMG_0694.JPG
IMG_0692.JPG

I should just say that that's not the actual picture of mine. I couldn't find one of my wheels and there in the garage. I'm hoping to get them on this weekend so I'll put some pics on. I'm thinking maybe 265 35 20 all around? To keep them the same both front and back.

Many thanks for the comments and links. Very helpful.

Back