Rear wash wipe underwhelming squirt… is it just me? Maybe it’s an age thing?

stupot

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi folks would appreciate a comparison test!
Rear washer nozzle was missing, turns out previous owner had snapped it off so had to drill out the plastic that remained. Fitted new nozzle. Only squirts halfway up the rear screen.. is this lack of squirt range normal? Is it a sign of my pump being a bit old? Have I perhaps got some swarf in my hole as result of the drilling? Have I just served up some good innuendo material?

Rear washer nozzle was missing, turns out previous owner had snapped it off so had to drill out the plastic that remained. Fitted new nozzle. Only squirts halfway up the rear screen.. is this lack of squirt range normal? Is it a sign of my pump being a bit old? Have I perhaps got some swarf in my hole as result of the drilling? Have I just served up some good innuendo material?

Mines the same just a pissy little trickle half way up the rear window! only VW would think off pushing water uphill

Mine's the same, although I almost never use it anyway.

I had similar issue, found a pipe had come a drift and it was leaking between the van lining, would be worth for leaks , mine was near the rear doors in the roof lining

Back