Rear seat floor mounts leaking?

Dragothesiberian

Pirate
T6 Pro
Cant find any other threads about this problem, it seem that there is loads of dust and crap coming up through the floor around the seat mounting plates.. but I think it's only the front two plates that the single seat fits onto that seem to be leaking? cleaned it off a few days ago and now its back... anyone have any idea's? are there any plastic covers you can fit on top?

Cheers.IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg

The plastic trim surrounds unclip from the metal floor brackets, if you pop them off you will be able to lift the flooring slightly around the hole and get the end of a hoover in there to suck the shit out

Thanks for that.. I will take them off tomorrow and have a look, I don't know where its coming from, clean it off and it's back again a couple of days...

I dont see where it can come from and there is no access underneath for any crud like that to get in, interestingly when i removed the floor in my van i did find random stuff under there like a few crushed plastic panel clips and excess bits of plastic also an accumulation of dust/dirt so i can only assume its something that got in at the factory before the floor covering went down
If its excessive amounts under there to clean it properly you could lift the side step (pulls up, only held with pop clips) remove the rear seats and you would be able to get to a large area underneath the flooring without removing it totally, PITA i know but you would actually be able to see whats under there properly

Back