rear differential lock

callu18

Hi everyone..I mounted the complete original VW rear differential block together with all the all original VW button relay wiring and following the original electrical system...I coded the rear differential control unit and now the block works but a fault came on on the 03 (abs group) with the fault U1122 (data bus inadmissible message) I think it is just a coding problem of the abs control unit but in the coding there are no descriptions of the various bytes to be modified... has anyone ever done this job?? and maybe someone has a coding of the ABS and the rear control unit (control unit 22) to offer its coding so as to copy it?? mine is a 2017 VW Transporter 2.0 150hp, thank you all so much for your help

Here it is:
Byte 2 = C0 (hex)
Byte 10 = 03 (hex)

Here it is:
Byte 2 = C0 (hex)
Byte 10 = 03 (hex)
I tried to modify it now and everything works great!!! I don't know how to thank you.. thank you thank you!!! I'm very happy... I only have a fault on the ACC after this coding which says that the sensor is moved.. help??

Reactions: mmi
Glad to hear I was able to help.
I only have a fault on the ACC after this coding which says that the sensor is moved.. help??
Do you mean that fault appeared right after the coding change? If so, would the fault clear if you restore the old ABS coding?

Glad to hear I was able to help.

Do you mean that fault appeared right after the coding change? If so, would the fault clear if you restore the old ABS coding?
exactly...before coding there wasn't this fault...maybe the ACC sensor needs to be reprogrammed??

exactly...before coding there wasn't this fault...maybe the ACC sensor needs to be reprogrammed??
Hmmm... strange. I just checked a couple of ACC codings - and they are the same for both with and without diff-lock.
What's the fault code?
Can you post full VCDS Auto-Scan?

Hmmm... strange. I just checked a couple of ACC codings - and they are the same for both with and without diff-lock.
What's the fault code?
Can you post full VCDS Auto-Scan?
I can send you the full scan tomorrow now I only have the error code..

IMG_0006.jpeg

Back