Really quite impressed with my H7's

Im sure there are many vehicles with worse headlights than our H4 & 7's but we possibly put our vans on such a high pedestal it then become and obvious floor.
Two different driving positions there though, bet that takes some adjusting.

The height does make a difference; our Subaru Outback has H7s which are perfectly good; it's sort of a mid height car.
The BM has xenons which are very good; that's a pretty low car.

Cool MGB!

Two different driving positions there though, bet that takes some adjusting.

I don't have a issue although I race classic bikes and compete in classic trials and have been known to jump on modern machines so have to adjust to upside down gearboxes on the wrong side and vice versa. Maybe I'm just a bit special

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers it is a fun little car
Was a fun little car till they jacked the suspension and added those awful back bumpers. Nice looking car BTW[/QUOTE]
I'll agree with you there. Kits can be bought to return them to chrome bumpers and lower, and I've often thought of doing it but its so original it seems a crime.
it was bought new in 1976 the husband died in 1980 and it sat in the back of the wifes garage until 2015 when I found it! New battery and I drove it home!!! since then its had a basic service (fresh oil, new plugs & leads, fuel hoses, rotor arms & points) and not missed a beat in 2 years. only had 3400miles on it and I've put another 1000 on:cool:

Agree about the plastic bumpers and jacked up suspension. Always had a soft spot for MGB's - my first car was an MGB Roadster, 11 years old when I bought it. Cost me £165!

Back