Powered front singles to manual swivels - Possible?

pezzas

T6 Pro
Hi all,
So I managed to get a caravelle interior from a LHD conversion van but the fronts are powered.
Apparently it's not a straight swap to my existing basic bases so what are the options? Anyone overcome this to date?
I'm only really interested in adding a kiravans swivel and keeping the heated seating...
One option was to add arms to the seats and recover but the forms all wrong and won't work either.
Thanks in anticipation,
Adam:thumbsdown:

Did you get anywhere with this ?
If there's anything I can do to help let me know

Thanks Pauly. Still not sorted and not sure what to do:confused: Simplest option will be to sell the front exec powered seats and retrim existing to match... (Still assuming the arm rests have a fix point in them)

Didn't really want to do that though as I'm dubious about aftermarket covers and their longevity... Maybe someone can persuade me otherwise but all options welcomed including recommendations where available :thumbsup:

:cool:

Why dont your existing seats have armrests ??
Several peoples vans arrived a while back with no armrests and dealers fitted them under warranty

They just didn't so assumed I didn't spec them.

Should all transporters have arm rests then?

Not sure about different models but i believe highline singles should ?

My drivers seat does but have twin pass so wasn't sure
Think it was a couple months ago people were getting them without, cant remember exactly who but @Blindman and @Ronnie Remo had it

Yep my singles have arm rests. @Blindman had his missing and there something else :unsure: , they have been done under warranty so he told me.

Back