Polished Bliss

Third that.... Get all my stuff from PoishedBliss.
For anyone interested, I've got some paint protection film on its way that I'm going to apply myself. Should be interesting to see how I get on.... £60 to cover all of front bumper and bonnet with clear film

Yeah same here.
I can imagine that if you don't know what your doing it could end up an absolute dog's breakfast!

Hi, I just thougth I would pipe up and say the PPF is great stuff. I have used 3m Ventursheild and more recently some XPEL (American Varient) to protect the rear bumper from the dog clipping it on my Girlfriends Volvo R Design and it is great stuff.
If you are cutting it always cut to leave a radius, either way internal or external it will hold down far better. I have also Used it to cover my Mountain bikes (Carbon and Alloy) and my motorbike and it is great. I had no templates and just time, joins could barly be seen. The pre cut kits are worth the money for less hassle but if your like me all you need is a good set of sharp scissors. Just make sure and clean it spotless. dont be afraid to get your fingers on the "STICKY" side as long as it is wet. Spray bottle and a drip or two of baby shampoo is the best to get it to slip into place. Good Luck

Reactions: jdo
Back