Picking Her Up Tomorrow

Link;
Search Used Vans for sale in Wakefield, West Yorkshire | Ron White Trade Cars Ltd

Just bought this t6, 150bhp and I hope she doesn’t play up all seems tight so far. It will be my second conversion first was a caddy.
Standard install
Leisure batt, inverter
Gas hob and fridge
Diesel heater under the drivers seat
Bed and roof vent etc

It will be interesting to see the progress of the conversion as the hightop isn't the most common T6 i've watched being converted.
As for playing up, I wouldn't worry too much. My T6 is the same age and around the same mileage, and other than a couple of small issues, she's been super reliable and never caused me any major issues.
All we need to do is convince you to slam it on the ground, and whack on a set of 18" Amarok steels in Satin Black :whistle:

Welcome to the forum :)

Great and thanks looking forward to documenting the process. Just cleaning her up and looking for any faults.
What’s the common big ones to look for?
Thank

Link;
Search Used Vans for sale in Wakefield, West Yorkshire | Ron White Trade Cars Ltd

Just bought this t6, 150bhp and I hope she doesn’t play up all seems tight so far. It will be my second conversion first was a caddy.
Standard install
Leisure batt, inverter
Gas hob and fridge
Diesel heater under the drivers seat
Bed and roof vent etc

Welcome to the forum.:) Nice van ::thumb:: The first thought that passes through my mind when I see a hightop is - bed on one side, empty space the other to carry my dirt bike, night heater under the seat and a small table for a cuppa coffee - Heaven! :D

Back