Pauls new wheels?...

Ispiri FFP1 purchased off here from @dubhead this morning. I was going to wait after selling the banded, but I kept looking at his in the sales section on the pretence i'd buy them and change the colour, but the colour works really well actually, which surprises me, because i'm not a fan of Grey wheels. The quality of Ispiri is stunning, and they really go to town with tiny details.
10" all round, which worried me for the front, but they sit perfectly, although the rears need to be spaced out a little for my taste.

Also met up with @Jayjmac at 7am in a Tesco carpark to hand over my Banded 19s, which was tough, but he seems like he is a good guy to let them go to, and he's promised me first refusal if he decides they aren't for his stunning Red T6.

Looking good @Tourershine , did your ad for the steels say you were changing suspension too?

Yes. I'm moving to Solow once Hq start doing installs again. I love B14s and they have been ultra reliable, but I like the stance of Mark's T6, and B14 won't ever achieve that lowness with comfort like the Solow. There are other really low coil over kits available, but due to my very good experience with Bilstein components, I wanted to stick with their shocks, which is part of the Solow kit.

Yes. I'm moving to Solow once Hq start doing installs again. I love B14s and they have been ultra reliable, but I like the stance of Mark's T6, and B14 won't ever achieve that lowness with comfort like the Solow. There are other really low coil over kits available, but due to my very good experience with Bilstein components, I wanted to stick with their shocks, which is part of the Solow kit.
Hmmm, finally I decided to join Banded Brothers and then you abandon us. :cry::cry::cry:

They are nice wheels btw.

I thought that might be the case, Mark’s does look spot on. Any concerns about the 10” wide fronts with Solows or do you think the 245/40 profile will give enough clearance?

I thought that might be the case, Mark’s does look spot on. Any concerns about the 10” wide fronts with Solows or do you think the 245/40 profile will give enough clearance?

My thought exactly yes, but after fitting them, it's pretty obvious that they will allow the van much much lower compared to my 19" 45s on my steels.

Bit late to the party.. I did manage to get them on the van yesterday but I had the SoLows slammed to the bottom on my 18s! So had to do some adjustments. I can’t get to the rear adjusters out! I think I need to jack the back up and slap the jack stands in there and remove the ARB as I can’t get the push to drop the spring out... any ideas to make this easy as I’ve got a adjuster delete to put in!

I’ve already ordered a set of banded steels from Jaime last week then @Tourershine came up for sale on here and I just couldn’t pass up the offer in the two colours!! I also wanted to try a 9 and a 10 as the others ordered are 9 and 9.5. I think they may have to be 8.5 and 9.5 for the tuck...
I want to get static low low and possibly air in August. But this 9 with a 245/45 19 just doesn’t like that low. Any input would be greatly appreciated as this wheel and tyre journey is hello_O

couple of photos added. The seafront ones are this morning after adjustments and the on drive ones are with so lows wound to the bottom on the front.

@Tourershine those ispiris’s look lovely!!

C575A9C8-2D5C-4210-A854-78AF1B4BE6C6.jpeg

E1BE2228-930A-48EB-9418-61F71CC8F0E7.jpeg

76E33C8E-C36F-45D2-B50C-EBEE53B44405.jpeg

45A124FD-D4E8-41EB-B2BF-6B0C645904A9.jpeg

89656902-2FDD-42E9-B5B6-8B8C96A8A9D1.jpeg

20185A7B-2A34-4808-88F0-A2AE757D9A27.jpeg

35304ABB-1766-468D-903F-5866ABA155FB.jpeg

Back