Parking pilot and wiper errors- not related though as at different times!

k7t9b

After a jet wash my rear parking pilot has stopped working other than a longish beep when I first put it into reverse. Any ideas how to fix?

Also since I had the van repaired after I was driven into at the front the wipers don’t stay on the rain sensor intermittent. They only stay on slow for 4 or 5 wipes then gets faster and does the same up to the fastest speed but not back down! Any ideas please on how to fix this!

Thanks!

After a jet wash my rear parking pilot has stopped working other than a longish beep when I first put it into reverse. Any ideas how to fix?

Also since I had the van repaired after I was driven into at the front the wipers don’t stay on the rain sensor intermittent. They only stay on slow for 4 or 5 wipes then gets faster and does the same up to the fastest speed but not back down! Any ideas please on how to fix this!

See here:

Sorry no ideas on how to fix but my auto wipers did this exact same thing ever since I got the van as used. I thought they just were crappy and ended up disabling automatics by coding. So now I have been using them as plain old manual mode and much happier.

• Wow
Reactions: mmi
Back