Panels fittings invisible clips 4 way stretch carpet lining available and headliner material

osman

Steve O
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi I have a whole bunch of stuff left over from my conversion .. I won’t bother going into great detail unless someone shows interest .
But basically I have some 6 mm panels some already carpeted and recessed to allow invisible clips I have the original panels to use as templates I have about 6 unused tins of spray glue ( higher temp resistant ) also some insulation left over .
Some four way stretch carpet ( very high quality American trunk liner in grey )possibly enough to do an entire van not sure as I already sold some A large bag of invisible clips also some screw in clips..I have an entire unopened box of headliner material .. the best and closest match to the cabin headliner I could find . if there is any interest I will post photos and more details.

9DB7D6F1-2F7C-40C9-BE03-9203C1A36887.jpeg

482CE51E-0458-4783-A256-6883A2CBBC13.jpeg

I’m sure there will be interest. I would have been but it’s a bit too far.

Hi I have a whole bunch of stuff left over from my conversion .. I won’t bother going into great detail unless someone shows interest .
But basically I have some 6 mm panels some already carpeted and recessed to allow invisible clips I have the original panels to use as templates I have about 6 unused tins of spray glue ( higher temp resistant ) also some insulation left over .
Some four way stretch carpet ( very high quality American trunk liner in grey )possibly enough to do an entire van not sure as I already sold some A large bag of invisible clips also some screw in clips..I have an entire unopened box of headliner material .. the best and closest match to the cabin headliner I could find . if there is any interest I will post photos and more details.

View attachment 132613

View attachment 132614
you say recessed for hidden clips. I was going to use 3.6 or 5.5. ply. do they need to be recessed.

you say recessed for hidden clips. I was going to use 3.6 or 5.5. ply. do they need to be recessed.
I used 6 mm ply and yep for the clips to fit you need to route out a bit of wood so they will fit .. I just used a circular grinding stone and a drill to recess the clips so they fit .

View attachment 132613

View attachment 132614
where did you get you headliner, I am trying some but the glue shows thru, have you any left.

where did you get you headliner, I am trying some but the glue shows thru, have you any left.
I have a brand new full opened box of this headliner material provided by Kiravan if I recall .
It’s foam backed and yes you have to be careful when spraying the glue not to get any dust or lumps under it as it will show through . The glue itself does not show through but any bits of grit etc will do so it needs to done in a dust free area .

just realised you are in Southampton, I am near Chichester so could come over, sent you a message

Back