Sold Pandu 3 Seat Bench And 3 Single Middle Row Seats And Belts

Status
Not open for further replies.

St4n99

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hey everyone . Have a 3 seat bench for sale and thought ad give everyone on the forum a go before flee bay . It's out my shuttle that am converting . The van itself is a high miles of 96000 but was well looked after by the previous owner and the rear bench is in good condition and goes in and out floor brackets without a fuss but is a gd weight to lift in and out all the time .they seem to go for crazy money for some reason on eBay for some reason but really I have no need for it so if I could get offers around the 400 mark from a member and Al be happy . This is just the seat it self as I haven't got under to dismantling the brackets yet under the van as AV been told there a bit off a pickle . Am in the Glasgow area . posted some pics but was dark so Al try and get more when it's a bit lighter if needed .no postage am afraid as its huge lol

IMG_20181126_161204.jpg

IMG_20181126_161320.jpg

IMG_20181126_161241.jpg

IMG_20181126_161235.jpg

IMG_20181126_161225.jpg

Hey everyone . Have a 3 seat bench for sale and thought ad give everyone on the forum a go before flee bay . It's out my shuttle that am converting . The van itself is a high miles of 96000 but was well looked after by the previous owner and the rear bench is in good condition and goes in and out floor brackets without a fuss but is a gd weight to lift in and out all the time .they seem to go for crazy money for some reason on eBay for some reason but really I have no need for it so if I could get offers around the 400 mark from a member and Al be happy . This is just the seat it self as I haven't got under to dismantling the brackets yet under the van as AV been told there a bit off a pickle . Am in the Glasgow area . posted some pics but was dark so Al try and get more when it's a bit lighter if needed .no postage am afraid as its huge lol

View attachment 32247

View attachment 32248

View attachment 32249

View attachment 32250

View attachment 32251
Ok guys . Just removed the seat brackets and belts for my shuttle now so have the 3 seat bench up for grabs with belts but I used the bolts and nuts on seat brackets to fill holes in my van floor so new owner will need new brackets or replace the nuts and bolts but brackets will need holes drilled bigger to fit the bolts VW supply you with . Also have middle 3 single seats up for grabs ,it's a twin slidder so both outter seats fold . Also have belts and again same situation with brackets as the rear bench . I have know need for these seats as am doing a conversion . £600 for the lot . Pic up preferred but if I can meet close buy then I will

15451436735575936948769377303634.jpg

15451437017192935725303515062695.jpg

15451437279839200764339377195629.jpg

Ps they are needing a hover and a clean as the were sitting in a dusty work shop but no rips or tears and really gd seats for money and isofix as well

Taken offers now guys and girls . Now on eBay for auction but have a reservation but to be honest a need them gone so I can start conversion . Really don't want less than 600 for the lot but to a t6 fourm member I will consider an offer

Taken offers now guys and girls . Now on eBay for auction but have a reservation but to be honest a need them gone so I can start conversion . Really don't want less than 600 for the lot but to a t6 fourm member I will consider an offer
Hello there,

Yeah I would be keen if you still have them...let me know and I will offer a price. I only need the middle 3 right enough but will clear your feet.

Cheers

Campbell, Aberdeen

Last edited:
Hello there,

Yeah I would be keen if you still have them...let me know and I will offer a price. I only need the middle 3 right enough but will clear your feet.

Cheers

Campbell, Aberdeen

Hey there . Thanks for your interest but Really only want to sell them as a full set as the middle section ones are what everyone seems to want so if I was to sell them separately then I may be waiting a while for someone to take the rear bench off me . Had a few messages on eBay with people wanting just the middle row lol .thanks again

Hi there,

Yeah I was going to take the whole lot...everything in the ad to help you out. Can’t pay the £600 though as new brackets are £25 a bracket.
Would be keen at £400 but that is all I could do I am afraid.

Cheers

Campbell

Hi there,

Yeah I was going to take the whole lot...everything in the ad to help you out. Can’t pay the £600 though as new brackets are £25 a bracket.
Would be keen at £400 but that is all I could do I am afraid.

Cheers

Campbell
Unfortunately it's just to low an offer buddy , can understand yer point on the brackets , infact am kind of regretting taking the bolts and nuts out mine but the bolts were perfect for the job on my floor lol .what model t6 do you have as you may also need the reinforcing plate's also for under the floor . Am not sure if a standard pannel van comes with them already in place

Unfortunately it's just to low an offer buddy , can understand yer point on the brackets , infact am kind of regretting taking the bolts and nuts out mine but the bolts were perfect for the job on my floor lol .what model t6 do you have as you may also need the reinforcing plate's also for under the floor . Am not sure if a standard pannel van comes with them already in place
Don’t blame you. Even if a few parts need to be sourced you’ll never find that amount of seating and flooring for anywhere near this price on flea-bay.
It’s just a case of how desperate you are to sell them. If you can afford to wait for the right buyer then stick to your guns, it’s still a bargain IMO.

Don’t blame you. Even if a few parts need to be sourced you’ll never find that amount of seating and flooring for anywhere near this price on flea-bay.
It’s just a case of how desperate you are to sell them. If you can afford to wait for the right buyer then stick to your guns, it’s still a bargain IMO.

I would like to have a finished camper by hopefully summer so have a bit of time to play with . Wish I had a garage to put it all in lol

I have bought and sold the odd set of kombi seats and you only get good money for mint (brand new ones) with all the brackets and seat belts. Most of the ones you see on ebay don't sell for months and months. If they have covered descent miles, need a clean, possibly recovered and you need to purchase brackets etc you have narrowed you market drastically. Put the Scotland factor into it and you just need to take what you can get. Shipping will kill any deal. I know, I live in north of the central belt.
All the best with the sale.

Hello again,

Still interested if you are needing them gone. Based in Aberdeen and can easy pick up.

Cheers

Campbell

Hello again,

Still interested if you are needing them gone. Based in Aberdeen and can easy pick up.

Cheers

Campbell
Hey buddy .again thanks for the offer but just can't let them go for that .at the moment am working round them and Al get them back up for sale next month after there cleaned up ,again thanks for the offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back