Paint ideas - t6 edition rear bumper

Apretext

Edition Kombi 150PS
VIP Member
T6 Pro
So. Some careless person managed to crack the original bumper (me), and I’ve managed to get a black second hand bumper. So, I was thinking, has anyone ever done a part black, part red bumper? Just putting the black bumper on it would look a bit “startline”, so not keen on doing that.

I was thinking along the lines of this:

IMG_1041-mod.jpg.png
But now I've (clumsily) photoshopped it, I'm not sure.

Could the crack be covered with a panamerican trim?

Not sure where the trim goes, but the crack is just above the rhs rear reflector, and goes back to the small panel above it, I’m not sure anything will cover it.

Photo, so we can exactly what you mean?
Vinyl or a decal of some sort?

Last edited:
That looks like a wheelchair ramp. I can't see it costing anymore to have the whole bumper painted rather than just the ends, if price is your reasoning.

That looks like a wheelchair ramp. I can't see it costing anymore to have the whole bumper painted rather than just the ends, if price is your reasoning.
I’m inclined to agree. No, price wasn’t the reasoning, just simply because the whole colour scheme was red/black anyway, I thought it an opportunity to do something slightly different. But perhaps the reason no one else has done it is simply it doesn’t look very good!

Back