Ovano owners!

WHSE

VIP Member
T6 Pro
With a Switch XL how much of the front of the drawer is accessible from the inside of the van when the bulkhead is up (and no Kombi seats in place)?

I want to see whether you could load some bags at the very front of the drawer and access their contents from the inside?

Thanks all.

So I’m assuming when you say the front of the draw you mean the tailgate end? No matter what position it’s in up in bulkhead mode or flat mode there is a 300ml flap at the tailgate end which allows you some access to draw hope this helps

So I’m assuming when you say the front of the draw you mean the tailgate end?
I took it that the OP was referring to the end of the draw furthest away from the tailgate. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I took it that the OP was referring to the end of the draw furthest away from the tailgate. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yes wasn’t sure that’s why I posted vid there is a cross section at the rear so maybe limited! If he watches the vid after from THQ they do a good walk over vid so he can decide for his self! Take it from me they are a very good bit of kit couldn’t be without mine now

Reactions: Bav
Sorry, may not have explained this very well. I mean the small opening which is at the front (i.e. interior middle of the van) when the bulkhead is in the upright position. It looks like there is a gap to reach through and grab things in the drawer and I've seen some people fit custom sub boxes there but I'm trying to work out how big that gap is before I order one.

Back