Olpro breeze cocoon - same as any other awning?

John Rayne

Hi all,

Bit of a dilemma, I've got an olpro cocoon breeze that requires a main air beam.

Olpro are out of stock, does anyone know of a different manufacturer that uses the same beam? Or alternatively and aftermarket version would be fine.

Cheers

Screenshot_20240207_141613_Chrome.jpg

If it’s only the inner tube of the air beam that’s punctured can’t you use a puncture repair.

John.

Do you have the tube dimensions? Vango do quite a few spare ones of different sizes
I thought of that but can see a problem if the valve hole doesn't line up possibly just cutting a new one would not be reinforced enough there is a lot of pressure when inflated

I've had a bit of a result. I've taken one of the others out and measured it. Tentspares ltd does aftermarket replacements and I've found one that will fit.

The only thing now is, I don't even have the protective sleeve it goes in.

Looks like I'll have to wait on Olpro.

A bit of closure. I sourced an outer sleeve and then looked at outdoor revolution being as the aftermarket one had gone oos.

Luckily Outdoor rev did the exact size I was looking for but they use a different valve and they didn't give measurements of valve placement.

It was cheaper than the aftermarket and also Olpro.

It arrived today so I fitted it, the valve placement is close enough to the access hole in the sleeve so I'm chuffed. The only thing that came to my attention was that the airbeams themselves are too long for the sleeves so they just leave the excess rolled up at the end.

Last edited:
Hi John,

We are having the exact same issue. The tube has gone, also ripping the black outer sleeve. Am I right in thinking you got the inner from tent spares ltd and the sleeve from outdoor revolution? Would you mind sharing the measurement if you still have them to hand! Thanks so much!!

Hi john would it be possible to send the size of the inner tube you bought? We drove 3 hours Thursday, got to site to find 2 of the main beams were perished and wouldn't inflate so due to having other trips booked and paid for I'm hoping to get 2 replacement ones.
Thanks

Back