Old Harry Camper Company

Insert Coin

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Just a quick mention for these guys, Alan and Mary.

My van was originally turned from a Highline to a kind of Sportline by Wessex Vans (awful company, avoid).

After deciding I wanted a poptop and doing some research I set my sights on a HiLo, the only dealer local to me was Old Harry and they were newly appointed and had only fitted one HiLo prior to my roof.

I took a leap of faith, letting a relatively new company loose on a van that I'd already sunk £60k into was a bit daunting, but Alan was cool and calm all the way through the process.

Whilst with Old Harry I got Alan to fit a Webasto for me and some rear fake windows and a few other odds and ends.

There were a couple of minor issues along the way, these were out of Alan's control, but he kept me informed and HiLo did pull out all the stops to get my issues resolved quickly.

The quality of work carried out was excellent, when I collected my van it was spotless inside and out with no sign of any work ever being carried out.

I cannot recommend these guys enough, I'm already planning my next mods and will definitely be using them again for all my work.

20190423_143707.jpg 2019-04-25 13.35.39.jpg 2019-05-01 14.15.55-1.jpg 2019-05-01 14.15.55.jpg 2019-05-12 10.18.40.jpg

Back