Sold Official VW Tailgate Bicycle Rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrpowwow

VIP Member
Selling this almost mint condition genuine T6 tailgate Bike rack, it came with the van from VW and I no longer need it, it has lockable arms, I have never had a bike on it but i believe the guys at the dealership did in saying that it is in really good condition. Item is located in Kent/Greenwich area able to delivery locally for free or cost dependant on your location. Looking for £350 onoIMG_0712.JPGIMG_0713.JPG

Last edited:
Selling this almost mint condition genuine T6 tailgate Bike rack, it came with the van from VW and I no longer need it, it has lockable arms, I have never had a bike on it but i believe the guys at the dealership did in saying that it is in really good condition. Item is located in Kent/Greenwich area able to delivery locally for free or cost dependant on your location. Looking for £350 onoView attachment 5141View attachment 5142
Will it take 4 bikes ok?

Hi Andrew, I'm interested. I'm in Guildford, you're in Kent. I'm wondering if there is a chance we can meet half way somewhere, like close to A22 Junction on the M25 perhaps?

Hi, I've got no connection with the seller and I'm not vouching for condition but having just used my genuine rack for the first time last weekend I would add it's a great bit of kit. Takes 4 bikes very well and feels very safe and secure.

Hi Jules, my family are in Molesey and Walton on Thames, i am going to be in Cobham on Sunday for a family lunch so if you would like to meet me there then that would be great.

Hi, I've got no connection with the seller and I'm not vouching for condition but having just used my genuine rack for the first time last weekend I would add it's a great bit of kit. Takes 4 bikes very well and feels very safe and secure.
cheers Walski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back