Not sure what this is called...

Blu-Tack

T6 Pro
20171104_185814_resized.jpg
As the title says, I'm not sure what this part of the interior is called but does anyone have, or know of, any modifications for this part?

As it is currently I don't find it very usefully so if there are any mods i'd be very interested.

I’ve seen people fit clocks and volt meters etc. The T5 cubby hole was perfect size for a Bose soundwave mini Bluetooth speaker but the opening on the T6 is smaller. I keep my wallet in mine, which since owning a T6 has got smaller too. :cry:

Fairly useless holder really Could of been made to have a quality feel to it, You can put your wallet up there but then not that easy to get it again because of the flimsy plastic rim I can get my hand stuck!

Not even big enough for an old school CB radio...

If any one still used those of course...

I just put non slip mat in and put my sunglasses in, but definitely interested to hear if there are any mods

1. Eberspacer control panel fits nicely with a false front panel.
2. Large bag of skittles
3. 6x tubes of smarties
4. Voltage meter

After seeing the California XXXXXXXXXL videos I'm still kicking around the idea of putting a little pico projector in there with a drop down screen in the back, but I'm not sure the angle would work

I thought it would be a great wallet pocket, but my wallet has too many store cards, loyalty cards, breakdown cards, business cards, receipts, a trolly coin, and a photo of my T6, so it won't fit, even though I have tried, and lost the odd knuckle or two whist trying.

It would make a great block of cheese holder, and each time you pull out the cheese, the sharp edge will cut off a perfect cheese slice, hey presto, instant sandwich filling..

I had a courtesy t6 from the dealers today think it was a startline and this cubbyhole was larger and had shaped rounded edges better the the one I have in my highline I wonder why are they different & can they be swapped?

Started off using it as a wallet holder until the constant scraping of my knuckles every time I reached in with my hand. Not used it for the last 8 months. Pretty pointless for me.

I keep some, but not all of my rattles up there.

Sadly I lost all mine when I sold my Vivaro, but i'm sure they will find their way home at some point, because I'm 2000 miles in, and as yet nothing has gone wrong... Shhhhh

Back