Not A T6 But Very Impressive

Saw something similar on a campsite on Portugal. It looked like it could climb over our T6.

Pete

Got home earlier from your neck of the woods @ddktm
Went to watch the Chrismas lights being switched on. Cracking family day out, if not a very expensive one. (Lunch at the George for my daughters 18th) Still no idea why I moved out of Stamford :(

While I’ve been travelling I’ve met quite a few people in converted trucks some of which still look like trucks from the outside.
Many work over the internet so they can live anywhere they choose, some have sold their homes and some are managing to avoid being taxed dry by their governments.
Tempting.

I came across this when I was in Palmyra, Syria back in 2011 - unfortunately, the buildings in the background were destroyed in 2015:

IMG_0112.JPG

Not quite as monstrous as the above pictures, but this is the first lifted 4x4 Hymer Motorhome i'd ever seen, and i've been in the Motorhome industry for nearly 13 years.
This was on a site in Germany.

20190811_131229.jpg

If you want an expedition truck keep an eye on the Brightwells Auction website. They sell the majority of military vehicles.

Back