Newish T6.1 owner

Nick85

T6 Pro
Hi all. New to the forum, got my T6.1 in August. Done 10k miles already and I'm very happy with the purchase.

I got a swb highline 150 dsg in revenna blue. It was a stock van from VW in Liverpool, not the exact spec I wanted but I didn't want to wait for a new order with the times they were quoting. Factory nav is nice but I wish it had the LEDs!

I've had it ceramic coated, put some rockford speakers in and some decent leather seat covers. The big mods (Leighton vans front end, 20"s, lowering) will be next year. The minute someone makes the LED drls I'll be getting those done.

Reactions: Jlo
Sounds amazing! I really want to get the ceramic coating done after the camper conversion is done! I've run out of money to do the audio upgrade I wanted so that's going to be a while.. You need to let me know how it works out!

P.S. The OEM LED headlights are totally amazing.. I used them for the first time last night, I think I was smiling the whole way home!

Hi all. New to the forum, got my T6.1 in August. Done 10k miles already and I'm very happy with the purchase.

I got a swb highline 150 dsg in revenna blue. It was a stock van from VW in Liverpool, not the exact spec I wanted but I didn't want to wait for a new order with the times they were quoting. Factory nav is nice but I wish it had the LEDs!

I've had it ceramic coated, put some rockford speakers in and some decent leather seat covers. The big mods (Leighton vans front end, 20"s, lowering) will be next year. The minute someone makes the LED drls I'll be getting those done.
Hi and welcome. I hope that you are enjoying your van and listening to your music what ever that may be through your new speakers? have fun with your modification , must say though the LED headlights would most likely be not legal without some further additions. Good Luck

Last edited:
Sounds amazing! I really want to get the ceramic coating done after the camper conversion is done! I've run out of money to do the audio upgrade I wanted so that's going to be a while.. You need to let me know how it works out!

P.S. The OEM LED headlights are totally amazing.. I used them for the first time last night, I think I was smiling the whole way home!

Did your come with them or did you order the OEM ones?

Welcome to you and your van! Wishing you many miles of fun!

Back