Newbie picking up 110PS soon

MasterMates

Master Mate
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Morning all

New to this forum so apologies if this post is in the wrong place.

Pic up T6.1 SWB on the 2nd of June…….much excitement.

looking to do a few things, firstly side bars and mud flaps, any recommendations and products to avoid?

Secondly its a 110 so i was thinking of chipping to 140/150. Will wait til i have done few miles before i decide, in the meantime has any one done the same and experienced benefits or problems? I have previously used Chipexpress on a Land Rover 110 which improved mpg and performance.

Cheers all

Reactions: CAB
Welcome to the forum. Don't forget to post some pics when you pick it up!

Have a Google search for t6forum.com remap, lots of info here. Pendle or Revo seem to be most popular.

You are not that far from @Absolut5 who I believe will be able to help.

I agree with @CAB , but a note of caution - you should consider how a remap might impact on your VW warranty. Some members of this forum have waited until their van is out of warranty before remapping it. I'm not advising one way or the other, just suggesting that you at least consider it.
And welcome! :thumbsup:

I agree with @CAB , but a note of caution - you should consider how a remap might impact on your VW warranty. Some members of this forum have waited until their van is out of warranty before remapping it. I'm not advising one way or the other, just suggesting that you at least consider it.
And welcome! :thumbsup:
Good advice

Here she is …………so far fitted mud faps, side bars and a bit of orange trim then got the Covid which slowed progress. If the weather stays dry i will add the Reimo multirail this weekend.

Then looking to add front parking sensors, front fog lights and possibly a rear camera.

1446CF64-7D3F-4A02-AF4A-206AC198F4BE.jpeg

AD7C22AC-9D26-4FD4-A452-838F3AB2F344.jpeg

AC708903-0326-48D1-AE56-118094505344.jpeg

Nice van, looks like you've already got a list of things to do, beware, it never gets smaller, quite the opposite infact!!! Welcome.

Thanks Luke…………..managed to fit the multirail yesterday………yep never new I needed all this stuff before i joined this forum. Today im mostly researching levelling ramps and Climair wind deflectors....

Back