Newbie Looking For Info

KevinW

Hi all

I’m looking for my first VW transporter as the family (5), are all getting a bit bigger, I have been looking at Storm vans/commercials in Barnsley, have yet to visit them, has anyone dealt with or bought from previously, I’m manchester based, happy to hear of any other recommendations on where I could buy a Kombi/day van, I have been to Leighton vans, would love one but slightly out of budget!

Thanks
Kevin

We purchased our caravelle from vw van centre Manchester. Was very pleased with the service. They are part of the Inchcape group. Took my M235i in part ex for a good price

I am after the same info on Storm commercials and they do seem cheaper alot cheaper but google reviews do come in rather poorly so has anyone used them and got some good / bad feedback?

Hello
Did anyone go with Storm Commericals? We’ve seen the reviews too and are considering a van from there.
Recent ones seems better though??

Hello
Did anyone go with Storm Commericals? We’ve seen the reviews too and are considering a van from there.
Recent ones seems better though??

i went with go explore in swansea in the end, was a bit of a trek to get there but was a good drive home! very happy with the van i got and was all done as i requested, i can recommend them :thumbsup: i'm not sure there's many if any that have had anything to do with storm on here as i didn't get much response :(

Back