Newbie from Somerset

BU5 4 JAS

Hi everyone

Just bought a T6 and having it converted by Vanworx based in Wells and Portland, can highly recommend Dan down there as everything is going perfect.

Iv gone for a T32 204 dsg in Mojave Beige (wife prefers calling it Champagne), with lots of extras all to be explained more when I do a build thred as I have more plans once the camper conversion is complete.

A bit about me and my past motors, 30Years young and work as a maintenance engineer in a large quarry for the past 5years but previously a motor technician from school.
Iv always had VW's
Mk2 Polo
Mk4 Polo
Mk6 Polo
Mk3 Gti
Mk2 Golf Gti (show car)
Mk5 Golf Gti (300bhp)
Mk4 R32
Mk3 Caddy
Tiguan R-line (sold to fund t6)
Currently Mk5 Gt Tdi sport 170 for work and the T6 once it's ready end of February.

Looking forward to traveling the Uk and Europe and joining in with any shows and meets with the Wife (Amy) and Hamish our 10month old West highland terrier.

Also happy to help out with any mechanical help people may require as have workshop facilities, Vagcom and my old mans a paint sprayer as well.

Based between Bath and Wells

Also setting up a Instagram Bu5_4_Jas

Last edited:
Welcome, I will look out for you....I am close to MN, and grew up outside SM. My van is pretty distinctive! My work area includes BA1-5.

Welcome, I will look out for you....I am close to MN, and grew up outside SM. My van is pretty distinctive! My work area includes BA1-5.

Thank you, I live in Paulton myself and work at Torr works East Cranmore. What colour is your van?

Back