New van arrives...

Think you might have to put your postcode or town in your user profile. What colour van do you have? Seen a white and grey T6 on Anglesey few times.

Think you might have to put your postcode or town in your user profile. What colour van do you have? Seen a white and grey T6 on Anglesey few times.
Silver, bog standard with a full set of green windows, reg is G1 CLP. Not on the A55 much these days, I'm trapped at home looking after my mother who has dementia

Will keep a look out for you. Not in Rhosniegr much apart from the odd bike ride.

Lovely bit of Welsh countryside (guessing from the number plate starting with a 'C').
Van looking good too.
Shame it's in Yorkshire :rofl: you wernt far off Wales daveyb it isn't that far from Yorkshire about 2 hours if you have a heavy right foot :thumbsup:

Thanks @simon looking forward to getting into the project, first a bit of camping to do first though.

Quiet surprised how many t6s Wrexham vw centre have in there yard , went passed it the other week while looking for north west transporters parts breakers mostly all new t6 stuff from germany

Quiet surprised how many t6s Wrexham vw centre have in there yard , went passed it the other week while looking for north west transporters parts breakers mostly all new t6 stuff from germany
@andythom188 Found them to be pretty good, better than some of the local dealers. They had the closest spec to what I wants and had a couple of similar options.

@andythom188 Found them to be pretty good, better than some of the local dealers. They had the closest spec to what I wants and had a couple of similar options.
I'm only 17 mile from Wrexham and never gave them a thought to be honest but look like they have some nice spec vans in there

Back