New to the T6 Scene, What are T6's Prone to problem wise?

Vdubster

What should i keep an eye out for or on?

I understand i need to be careful with the DPF filter if not driving much or very far?

Anything else i need to be weary of?

thanks for your help.

T6 2018 T28 with 18k on the clock.

I understand i need to be careful with the DPF filter if not driving much or very far?

thanks for your help.

EGR

use Google to search the forum, it's all here!

Adblue filling/reading
Dual-mass flywheel

Leaking Kombi windows.
really? I've just had some after market windows put in, is this something to keep an eye on? Ill agree with the money I've spent 5k so far and until the wheels went on today ill be honest i was starting to look for it down the back of the seats just incase i had mis placed it and not spent it.

Adblue filling/reading
Dual-mass flywheel
ad blue filling/reading? how do u mean sorry? with the dual mass fly wheel when and where should i be bearing that in mind? or or is it a any time any place it can go sort of jobby? i work 24/7 i really need to be able to go away in this thing and it not randomly break down unexpectedly ( as we all do ) but yeah im very new to vw, I've owned a lot of porsches so am used to german expense and games but im very new to the VW world and vans as well tbh. I do enjoy owning a van though!

The biggest problem with the T6 and something that no one here is willing to talk about is...

The addiction to reading up on here about all the things that anyone could possibly do to their vehicle and then trying to convince the wife or partner that it is absolutely necessary! They do not tell you this because they are all addicts!:geek: they will then taunt you about where you stuck your apostrophe and question the origin and appropriate use of the umlaut. Oh they have not done the last one, look out its on the way.:uh run:Oh and you better start and learn to:waving:wave because it is now mandatory! have you got that!:rofl:

really? I've just had some after market windows put in, is this something to keep an eye on? Ill agree with the money I've spent 5k so far and until the wheels went on today ill be honest i was starting to look for it down the back of the seats just incase i had mis placed it and not spent it.
Only 5k.... Cheapskate

The biggest problem with the T6 and something that no one here is willing to talk about is...

The addiction to reading up on here about all the things that anyone could possibly do to their vehicle and then trying to convince the wife or partner that it is absolutely necessary! They do not tell you this because they are all addicts!:geek: they will then taunt you about where you stuck your apostrophe and question the origin and appropriate use of the umlaut. Oh they have not done the last one, look out its on the way.:uh run:Oh and you better start and learn to:waving:wave because it is now mandatory! have you got that!:rofl:
That about sums it up!

Photos.. Everything needs photos, 'cos everyone likes a photo. Without photos, you haven't got it/done it/bought it/made it/fitted it/removed it/been there/seen it/eaten it/drunk it..... you get the idea:slow rofl:

The latest mandate from management on this forum are.

Everyone must provide beer and more beer or wine lot of the red stuff. A glug of single malt might do it for the more refined but Asterix and Obelisk love beer bath tubs of it. Give me Real Ale.

• Haha
Reactions: CAB

thanks for your help.

Everything......buy a Sprinter !!!
And here's me on my 2nd T6 and T6.1

They are prone to making you spend loads of money on them. You buy things you think you want then change your mind and buy other things. Then there is the list of exotic expensive things. :cry:

Back