New to the T6 forum

gaz301058

Hi All
new to the forum had three California's previous now on a Generation Six dealer demo loving it got a bit fed up with the roof issues on my last Cali I would like to get some things change with VCDS although I don't own one and if I did use one it would probably go wrong but that would be me all over.

Hello and welcome pal :)
All depends on what you like to fettle with Vcds, you may get away with carista app you can't really go wrong with that.

Hiya, I've recently decided to get a T6 Kombi 204 DSG - I've been looking for about a month now and have learnt a lot about the various upgrades etc.... Gets to the point tho where you have information overload!
I've got two in my sights, pros n cons to both but i'll decide in the next couple of days, so feeling excited now :))

Thanks guys, i've just today put down a deposit on an ex demonstrator T6 Highline 204 DSG, so should get it next week. :)
It's well specd for sure, sat nav, app connect, leather, heated seats, power folding mirrors.....and..... twin electric sliding doors! Which i'm not to sure about..... an expensive factory addition but a friend of mine says they are garenteed to fail at some point.....
Any thoughts??... It's a done deal now but I know what he means about electrics in motors these days.... :whistle:

Back