New T6 owner!

T-sixer

Hi guys. New t6 owner here. Took her out for the first time last weekend :p LOVE IT! Best purchase I've made since my cbr600. I've noticed a couple of things about it though after close inspection. Firstly the underside of the engine bay is completely open, which is rather shocking considering the price of them. Also there is some sort of fluid dripping down through the engine bay. It seems to be coming from a rubber gromit with a 50mmish tube, high up in the engine bay. Im assuming its an overflow for something but im not sure what? I haven't had the van up off floor yet but im pretty sure this is where the drip is coming from and working its way through engine bay and dripping from underside of van. Any help welcome. Thanks guys

The drip is almost certainly your aircon drain, so not a problem - post a pic to be certain.

Engine undertrays are about £50 on eBay - do a search on the forum on how to fit them (it’s easy).

Enjoy !

Pete

Think your right mate. That sounds like it makes sense. Pretty sure this is what’s causing the underside drip. Wasn’t anything dripping when I went out to take pic. I’ll take it out for a run when Mrs gets back and the drip should start again. I can get a pic of it from under van then. Thanks mate

Back