New T6 Kombi owner ;-D

Thanks lads... I've got a few things planned... lol I've already got on order H+R deep coilover kit, VMaxx adj drop links, maxton front splitter, OE VW side bars, LED H/lights, s/lights, fog lights, DRL's...!
20" wheels next on list when I decide what I want..!!

Who's doing the LED headlights for you?
I'm not changing the actual headlight unit to an LED one im swapping the bulbs for LED's i.e headlight, s/light, DRL's, and dogs.! I've gone for the Opt7 headlights and the fogs are from Elliot boddy at travelin-lite, the s/lights and DRL's are just off eBay.!

Keen to know how you get on with installing the Opt7 headlights - and the resulting performance

Mixed results really..??! Top quality bits of kit but they have a large back on the units that house the cooling fans, this makes them bulky and you have to split the mounting plate from the body to be able to get the locating spring to fit over them then the unit is screwed back onto the mounting plate.! You can't refit the headlight access cover cos the units are too big and the manufacturer states it aids cooling... on an LED..??? The light throws up a canbus error too which is annoying seen as the unit has a stand alone resistor unit wired in-line..? Saying that the performance of the unit is brilliant literally night and day, strong crisp bright white light emitted that lights up the road brilliantly..! I'm in two minds wether I'm keeping them due to the canbus error and having to leave the access plates off the headlights..!?

Back