New T6 Highline Combi

Yep, Came from Swiss vans, must say the salesman Alex was great there, think I'm going to get her dropped, possibly 40mm or 50mm, lovely van though, previous car was an A6 avant,

I'm in the process of starting to look at Garages for prices tried Danbury to see what their converted van cost, no reply aftet 2 requests, so won't be going near them, tried JCB at Crawley on 3 separate occasions for prices promised to get back to me after phone alls and never did, so not good for VW.

I want a highline 204, 4Motion plus plus.

Who is the best to go to for any service & prices ?

Cheers

Hi Caulkhead and welcome.
Most conversion companies (such as Danbury) will sell you either a new, converted van or they will allow you to take your van in to them and they will convert it for you.
If you want to buy a regular VW T6 van, then I'd keep an eye on autotader and the VW used van website and if you see something that you fancy, then go and have a look at it in person.

TBH Dealers like Danbury, Bilbo would rather sell you a converted van. I also think they tend to price them a bit over the top as their prices are not far of e=what VW charge for a Cali

Back