New member from Hampshire

JAC13

VIP Member
Hello new to this forum and T6 life!.
I have recently purchased a T6 with 20" Rivieras which I am not feeling as the rim protrudes the tyre, when I picked the van up they had been refurbed with new tyres all round. Day 2 and I curb one so they have to go. wishing to swap if possible for some 18s in gun metal grey. is this the right place to ask and go about this?
Thanks in advance.

Hello new to this forum and T6 life!.
I have recently purchased a T6 with 20" Rivieras which I am not feeling as the rim protrudes the tyre, when I picked the van up they had been refurbed with new tyres all round. Day 2 and I curb one so they have to go. wishing to swap if possible for some 18s in gun metal grey. is this the right place to ask and go about this?
Thanks in advance.
Yes the forums can help for sure
Tell us a little more about your van lwb or swb what model
Are you looking new tyres and wheels ect ect
The more information plus then ask a few specific questions then people will start to help
I stuck gun metal on mine pure grey van very happy got pictures if you want
Plus it’s not just about the wheel as the ride has other factors like shocks ect
Mine is on standard set up and I am more than happy just stopping the wheels for now
Also you need to know if you have tyre pressure sensors in the wheels you have as if do you will need to swop them over when you swop for new otherwise you will show a fault on the dash
Drop me a line and I see if I can help bit of a mine field if you start messing with off sets ect
Best of luck

Back