New member etc..

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
It's been a while since i've been the new guy in a forum, and even longer since i've had to post for the first time..
Anyway, just thought i'd say hello as i'm about to take delivery of my new T6, and kind of hoping that any posts on here are not going to be conversations about 'issues'

Paul

It's been a while since i've been the new guy in a forum, and even longer since i've had to post for the first time..
Anyway, just thought i'd say hello as i'm about to take delivery of my new T6, and kind of hoping that any posts on here are not going to be conversations about 'issues'

Paul
Welcome Paul Only been on here few weeks too. Ordered new T6 Kombi due mid Nov :)

Welcome to the forum. Even if you don't need to fork out for correcting issues these vans still have a way of getting deeper into your wallet than your other half can.

Yeah I have already spent daft money on wheels and a few other extras equating to a divorce if my wife finds out!

"Yes hun, they come as standard like that.."

There is always 'these should have been fitted when we bought the van but got forgotten' line

Back